Flash Content - Get Adobe Flash
Auto Insurance
Auto Insurance
Auto Insurance
Auto Insurance

Q: If I rent a car will my policy's coverage extend to the rental vehicle?

A: Not always. You must carry comprehensive and collision coverage and rental would have to have additional coverage as well.

Q: If my windshield breaks, will it be replaced for free by the state?

A: You must carry comprehensive coverage and it will be replaced with not deductible. It will only be replaced once in a 6-month term.

Q: If I let someone borrow my car will they be covered?

A: As long as any person has permission from the owner they will be covered. Your liability will pay out first for any damages and then if they have an insurance policy in force, theirs will pay in addition to yours.

Q: What is uninsured motorist coverage?

A: Uninsured motorist coverage will compensate for excessive medical bills due to an accident. If a party at fault injures you and you have exhausted your PIP, should they not have enough bodily injury or any insurance at all, your UM will pay.

spacer spacer
shadow cornerspacershadow corner

Web Design & Development: Gatman Inc.